Wednesday 27 May 2009

BUILD UP TO THE SECOND RACE WEEKEND

Build up to the Rockingham race weekend

This weekend (30th-31st May) is the third and fourth rounds of the Texaco Havoline Ginetta G20 Championship at Rockingham.

I'm really excited to get back onto the track racing again, I took a lot of confidence from the first two rounds at Oulton Park; getting the fastest lap of the day in the second race, proved I have the pace to compete for a podium place in my first year of car racing.
I'm at the track from Thursday night till Sunday night and the weekend should be very entertaining. The weather is going to be great, so the spectators should have a fantastic day watching the racers under the sun.

There is a bound to be a terrific atmosphere!

The team has put a lot of work into getting the car ready for the weekend and I'm determined not to them down when it comes to the races. I'm going to push as hard as I can to get a podium place.

The team gives me a lot of support and guidance when it comes to the testing and competing of a race weekend and I have confidence in the work they do on the car to make it faster and keep me safe.

My family and some friends will also be supporting me at the race weekend; when my family come to watch and support I feel more relaxed and calm throughout the weekend.

Hopefully the weekend will be a successful one with me getting a podium place in one of the two races, or even both. I will keep you updated on how qualifying and the races went.

No comments:

Post a Comment